For over a decade, Ms. Merx has focused her career on excellence in the field of estate administration and real estate. Now Ms. Merx brings her unique perspective of understanding estate administration from both the legal and paralegal viewpoints to SkarlatosZonarich’s estate planning, real estate and estate administration practice.
In addition, Ms. Merx has advised individuals in connection with elder law, estate planning, and real estate matters.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S.
- Harrisburg Area Community College, A.A. in paralegal studies
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Elder Law Section
- Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section
- Lebanon County Bar Association