For almost two decades, John B. Zonarich has concentrated his practice in civil litigation in state and federal courts with a focus on representing businesses in commercial litigation and individuals in a wide range of serious personal injury and wrongful death matters. Mr. Zonarich brings this experience to the firm’s probate and estate practice where he oversees and directs the firm’s estate administration team with regard to litigation-related estates.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania;
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia;
- Supreme Court of New Jersey;
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania;
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania;
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit; and,
- U.S. Supreme Court.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- Mount Saint Mary’s College, B.A.
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association)
Special Achievements, Awards and Honors
- Lifetime Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million dollar and multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements).
- Named a 2010 Pennsylvania “Rising Star” by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers magazine.
- Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty under 40 Award Recipient (2009).
- D&H Distrib. v. Thumma, 13 A.3d 987 (Pa. Super. 2010)(Restrictive covenant enforcement affirmed without opinion).
- Conklin v. Purcell, Krug & Haller, et. al, 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 7276 (M.D. Pa. 2007).
- Boyds Collection, Ltd. v. Stephen C. Chambliss, et. al, 2005 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 13901 (M.D. Pa. 2005).
- Hansel v. DeArmitt, 71 Pa. D&C 4th 199 (Dauph. 2004).
- Nunemacher v. Borough of Middletown, 759 A.2d 57 (Pa. Commw. 2000).