Mr. Zonarich has over 37 years experience representing the legal needs of individuals, businesses and municipalities. He serves as General Counsel to business organizations, associations and municipalities. Mr. Zonarich is a seasoned trial attorney, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. He has successfully litigated a wide range of business and personal injury actions. He has represented clients on a nationwide basis, appearing in numerous jurisdictions and supervising a variety of out-of-state co-counsel. In addition, Mr. Zonarich has advised individuals and businesses in connection with the development, purchase and sale of real estate and has represented generations of families in the areas of estate planning and administration.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D.
- Shippensburg University, Masters in Urban Planning
- University of Scranton, B.S.
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Borough Solicitor’s Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
Special Achievements, Awards and Honors
- Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Lifetime member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum (limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements)
- Selected as a 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011 and 2012 Pennsylvania Super Lawyer in General Litigation.
Reported Cases and Publications
- Capital Blue Cross v. Paid Prescriptions, Inc., 496 F. Supp. 223 (M.D. PA 1980).
- Weintraub v. Rural Electrification Administration, U.S. Dep’t of Agriculture, 457 F.Supp. 78 (M.D. PA 1978)
- Leidigh v. Reading Plaza Gen., 636 A.2d 666 (Pa.Super. 1994).
- Anderson v. Harper, 622 A.2d 319 (Pa.Super. 1993).
- In re Increasing Real Property Tax Revenues, 454 A.2d 195 (Pa. Commw. 1982).
- Spisak v. Downey, 13 Pa. D&C 4th 228 (Dauph. 1992).
- Wagner & Tolbert, Inc. v. Tompkins, 9 Pa. D&C 3rd 627 (Cumb. 1992).
- Hansel v. DeArmitt, 71 Pa. D&C 4th 199 (Dauph. 2004).