Ms. Murren is a member of SkarlatosZonarich, LLC’s estate planning and administration section, concentrating her practice in the area of estate administration. She pursues comprehensive and expeditious administration of all decedent estates, working collaboratively with SZ’s Chief Financial Officer and exceptional estate and elder law teams.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Murren engaged in a law practice limited to estate planning and administration. She currently practices part-time while serving as Professor of Legal Studies for Harrisburg Area Community College’s Paralegal Studies Program, a position she has held since 1996.
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame (B.S. Biology)
- American Association for Paralegal Education
- Hearing Committee Member, Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Bar and Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Administration in Pennsylvania: A Handbook for Paralegals (HACC)
- Attorney Responsibility for Supervision of Paralegals
- Ethical Use of Paralegal Services
- Legal Research & Writing: A Refresher